Canon PIXMA G3060 Driver
Canon PIXMA G3060 Printer Driver
This is the answer to your problem to find free Canon PIXMA G3060 driver printers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux.
Description : Canon PIXMA G3060
Canon PIXMA G3060 is a refillable, Wireless, All-in-One Ink Printer for High Volume Printing that was Designed for printing in bulk, this 3-in-1 wireless printer combines low-cost printing with easy cost.
- Print, Scan, Copy.
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 10.8 ipm black / 6.0 ipm color.
- Wireless LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless.
- Recommended print volume: 150 to 1,500 pages.
Canon PIXMA G3060 Printer driver software for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista
[tabs][tab title=”Driver & Software”]
- Canon PIXMA G3060 series Driver setup package fro Windows – Free Download
- Canon PIXMA G3060 Easy-PhotoPrint Editor for Windows – Free Download
- Canon PIXMA G 3060 PosterArtist Updater for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Free Download
- PosterArtist Lite (Windows) – Free Download
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Free Download
- IJ Printer Assistant Tool for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Free Download
- Canon PIXMA G3060 series MP Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Free Download
[tab title=”Operating System”]Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Vista, Server, Win 600, Mac OS v10,14, v10.13, v10.12, v10.11, v10.10, v10.9, v10.8, v10.7, v10.6, Macintosh and Linux [/tab][/tabs]
- Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
- Temperature: 59 to 86 °F (15 to 30 °C) – Recommended
- Humidity: 10 to 80 % RH (no condensation) – Recommended
How to install & setup Driver Canon G 3060?
- Click the URL download.
- Wait the download finish.
- Browse the drivers & software downloaded on your computer pc.
- Click on drivers twice then click next until finish installation.
- Do not forget connect usb cable when do installation
- Try to print a document or photos.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3060 Printers driver from computer pc ?
- Open control panel
- Then go to TAB Programs
- Find program and features
- Find the drivers installed on the software list on your computer operating system.
- Click uninstall / remove.
- Wait the proccess
If you get problems about the url download like the broken links please call us on free contact us soon.