Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver Download
How to Set Up and Use the MG6851 Series Printer
Setting up driver and using the Canon PIXMA MG6851 series printer is easy, thanks to its user-friendly interface and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Here are the steps to follow:
- Unpack the printer: Remove the printer from its box and remove all the protective materials.
- Connect the power cord: Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into a power source.
- Install the ink cartridges: Open the ink cartridge cover and install the ink cartridges according to the instructions provided.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: Turn on the printer and connect it to your Wi-Fi network. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Install the software: Insert the installation CD that came with the printer into your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the necessary software.
- Start printing: Once the software is installed, you can start printing from your computer or mobile device. Simply select the printer from the list of available devices and follow the prompts to print your document or photo.
Download & Install Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows ) – Download
MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows) – Download
XPS Printer Drivers – Canon PIXMA MG6851 Ver. 5.90 (Windows) – Download
Canon PIXMA MG6852 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) – Download
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive);;; Download.